As per Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
This information notice is provided for the website www.saccheriafranceschetti.com (the “Website”) owned and managed by Saccheria F.lli Franceschetti S.p.A. and not for other third-party websites that may be accessed by the user through link on this website.
The information notice applies to all users interacting with the pages of the Website, that either use the Website without registration or, at the end of the registration procedure, register to the Website and use the online services offered through it.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Data Controller is Saccheria F.lli Franceschetti S.p.A., with registered offices in Via Stazione Vecchia, 80, 25050 Provaglio d'Iseo (Brescia, Italia) ("Company" or “Data Controller”).
2. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
In addition to the provisions set forth in other pages (in particular with reference to “Cookie”), through the Website and the use of the respective features and/or subscription to services offered therein, the following data can be collected and processed:
- browsing information: meaning the data that the server collects automatically at every access to the Website, such as the name of the provider, the link used for accessing the Website, the browsed webpages, IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the users to connect to the Website;
- common personal data and identification data: this category includes name and surnamee-mail address, telephone number and any other contact details provided by filling in the electronic forms, from time to time, published on the Website;
- information about the user's orders and the purchase process, such as the IP address from which the transaction originated, the time of the request, the type of browser used, as well as information about the product selected and purchased, the shipping and/or billing address, any complaints or right of withdrawal exercised in relation to the purchase made through the Website.
3. BASIS AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of personal data is based on the existence of a contractual or legal obligation or, as the case may be and as specified in detail below, on a legitimate interest of the Company or on the user’s consent, voluntary given and withdrawable at any time, and is exclusively carried out for the following purposes:
(i) fulfilment of contractual or pre-contractual obligations – for the registration on the Website and the correct execution of other services requested through the Website and/or through electronic forms published herein and, therefore, for managing and processing orders of products placed through the Website and for fulfilling all obligations arising out of pre-contractual or contractual relationships with the user. Administrative and accounting purposes related to and arising out of the contract entered into with the user, also with regard to electronic transmission of order confirmations, invoices and communications concerning the delivery of the order by the Data Controller or by other companies appointed by this latter (including, by way of example, communications regarding the procedure for reimbursement of the price paid and the issue of a credit note as a consequence of the withdrawal and return of the purchased product) fall within the scope of this purpose.
(ii) fulfilment of legal obligations - for the fulfilment of obligations set forth by national and/or European laws or regulations in force, included on tax matters, as well as fulfilment of orders of the competent entities or authorities;
(iii) on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Company – for the legal defence of a right or interest before any competent authority or entity; to send to the customers - via email - communications containing information related to products or services offered by the Company similar to products or services already purchased by the customer, unless the customer objects to such data processing (so-called soft-spamming).
(iv) on the basis of user's consent for sending advertising material relating to products and/or services of the Company and for sending of newsletter , as well as for the assessment of the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of services provided and the activity carried out by the Company and for carrying out statistical analysis and market surveys, via email (so-called marketing purposes).
4. MANDATORY OR VOLUNTARY NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA PROVISION
The provision of data for the purposes set out in paragraphs (i) (fulfilment of contractual obligations), (ii) (fulfilment of legal obligations) and (iii) (legitimate interest of the Company) indicated above is purely optional. However, since the processing of data for such purposes is necessary in order to allow the browsing experience on the Website and the use of the online services offered through the Website, included those deriving from and/or linked to the placement of a purchasing order, the missing, partial or incorrect provision of data will prevent, as the case may be, the correct completion of the registration process on the Website and the management and processing of the order and/or the use of the services offered online and, in general, the processing of users’ specific requests and the possibility for the Company to send general information on products and services similar to the ones already purchased, the carrying out of market research on aggregated data thus improving its services and anyway pursuing its legitimate interests (such as legal defence of a right). With reference to the purposes of the processing indicated in point (iv) above (marketing consent), the provision of data is merely optional and the related processing is based on consent that may be withdrawn at any time. Failure to provide such data will have no consequences on the possibility of registering on the Website and using the services available therein, and will only entail the impossibility of receiving advertising material relating to the Company's products and/or services. Consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent is valid only for the future and shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before that moment (if based on consent). Furthermore, for the purpose referred to in point (iii) of Article 2 above (so-called soft-spam), we remind you that you may object to the processing of your data by sending an email to the address indicated below.
5. DATA COMMUNICATION
Data can be communicated to the following categories of subjects:
- to all those parties (included the Public Authorities) having access to the personal data according to law or administrative provisions;
- to all those public and/or private parties, individuals and/or legal entities should the communication be necessary or otherwise required for the correct fulfilment of contractual or legal obligations;
- to banking institutions and companies that manage national or international payment circuits through which online payments are made for products purchased through the Website.
In addition to the above, personal data may be disclosed for the above listed purposes to third parties operating on behalf of the Company, such as, by way of example and not limited to,
- companies, consultants or professionals that may be in charge of the set-up, maintenance, updating and, in general, the management of the hardware and software of the Website;
- couriers and shippers responsible for the delivery of the products purchased through the Website;
- companies providing for marketing and promotional services;
- legal and tax professionals and consultants providing their services to the Company; that will process the personal data in their quality as data processors on behalf of the Company.
In addition, Company's employees and staff (in particular the E-commerce, Marketing, Sales, Customer Care, Finance Offices), as well as Company's shareholders and directors, may have access to the data as "authorized persons".
6. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
Your personal data will be retained as specified below:
- for the marketing purposes referred to in point (iv) of Article 3 above until withdrawal of consent;
- without prejudice to what indicated above, the user's data will be processed and retained for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, subsequently, for the maximum time provided for by the applicable law provisions regarding , in particular, statutory or time limitation periods (also with respect to administrative and tax purposes) and, in general, for the exercise/defence of Company's rights in relation to claims raised by public authorities, public entities and private subjects.
7. MINORS UNDER 16 YEARS
The Website does not contain any information, feature or service directly offered to users under the age of 16 years. Minors shall not provide information or personal data without the consent of the holder of parental responsibility. Saccheria Franceschetti therefore invites any user under the age of 16 to avoid any communication of personal data without prior authorisation by a parent or by the holder of parental responsibility. In case the Company will be notified the fact that personal data have been provided by a minor under the age of 16, the Company will immediately delete such data and request appropriate consent by the parents (or by the holder of parental responsibility), reserving the right to prevent any access to the service offered on the Website to any user who hided his/her minor age or who communicated personal data without consent by the parents (or by the holder of parental responsibility).
8. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the data subject has the right to (i) access the data and specific information on the processing, such as, for example, the purposes, the categories of data being processed, the existence of the other rights indicated below and to request a copy of the data, (ii) rectify the data, (iii) delete data without undue delay in the cases provided for by the same Regulation, such as in the case of opposition to processing and where there is no overriding legitimate interest in the processing by the Controller (this right does not apply if the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or for the exercise and defence of a right in court), (iv) to request the limitation of the processing, (v) to oppose at any time, for reasons concerning your particular situation, the processing based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, (vi) to receive the data in a structured, commonly used and readable format (portability) and to transmit them to another Data Controller in the cases provided for by the Regulation (vii) to revoke, at any time, any previous consent given. It is also the right of the data subject, if he or she considers that the processing of the data infringes the provisions of the Regulation, to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority in the Member State where he or she habitually resides or works or in the State where the alleged infringement has occurred.
To exercise the above rights, you may contact the Data Controller by sending a communication by postal mail to the above address or by email to [firstname.lastname@example.org].